Saturday, June 17, 2017

Geekdom Madness 2017 Victor

We are ready to announce the Victor for Geekdom Madness 2017! As per tradition, I'm going to add a page break because SUSPENSE!







When the poll closed last night at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, the results were as follows:


Vote Count: 18 votes
Luna Lovegood: 50% (9)
Chronormu: 50% (9)'
'
This is not only the first tie for a final match since the original Geekdom Madness in 2014, but it has also broken GM14's record of most votes on a final by 2.


So once again, I was forced to roll the dice. I was unable to film it, but I took a picture of the results. Luna Lovegood was represented by a purple-and-black spotted die (to honor her spottiness) with blue numbers to represent her Ravenclaw house. Chronormu was represented by a dark blue die with bronze numbers to represent the Bronze Dragonflight.


I took a deep breath, and rolled.








This means the Victor of Geekdom Madness 2017 is...




























Chronormu


"Hmm...haven't we done this before?"

Congratulations, Chronormu! You've won our fourth annual Geekdom Madness tournament! Even though it came down to a tiebreaker, out of 32 candidates, you've come out on top and defeated some of the most formidable competitors in the game to become the very first Victor of the Right Bracket in Geekdom Madness history! You...you didn't send past and future versions of yourself to vote for you, did you?

I want to thank everyone who voted in this tournament. I hope you had as much fun participating as I had administrating.

Here's the final breakdown. See you next year!


"Good to see you!...or is this the first time we've met? I'm in so many places and times right now, I sometimes have a hard time keeping track of all of it."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment