Saturday, May 27, 2017

GM17 - QF: Precocious/Kingdom of Monsters Victors

Wow, where did these extra votes come from?

The Victors for the first round of the Quarter-Final and the first of our Elite Four are...

























Mabel Pines

"I know that hurts because I've accidentally done it to myself! Multiple times!"












and...












Toriel

"Prove to me you are strong enough to survive!"

We've had the largest last-minute influx of votes this year so far. Match 2 was unaffected since Toriel commanded an early lead and stayed there, but Match 1 did a complete 180 allowing the straggling Mabel to come out on top. In the end, both Victors won with 7 votes out of a whopping 12 votes (58%).

Here's the breakdown. Check back tomorrow!

I knew I should have posted my Star Wars anniversary posts sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment