Sunday, April 10, 2016

GM16: Artificial Life/Toast Victors

And then a bunch of 6s.

The Victors for the fifth round of the preliminaries are...























Mewtwo
"Super Effective!"



and...




Maleficent
"You poor simple fools! Thinking you could defeat me...ME! The mistress of all evil!"

Both matches won with about two-thirds of the vote; Mewtwo with 6 votes out of 10 (40%) and Maleficent with 6 votes out of 9 (66%). There's something significant about this but I can't put my claw on it...

Now, let's hang our heads as Geekdom Madness bids a final farewell to Edward Scissorhands ("...Goodbye...") and The Dude ("That's just...like...your opinion, man...").

Here's the breakdown. Check back in an hour!

No time to say enlarge, please click! I'm late I'm late I'm late!








No comments:

Post a Comment