Saturday, April 2, 2016

GM 16: Temper Temper/Walas' Nightmares Victors

Well, this had some interesting results. I had to pull out every tiebreaker method I had for Match 1 - and that tied too! In the end, I decided to go with who had the earlier lead.


The Victors for the fourth round of the preliminaries are...




























Rorschach
"Must investigate further..."




and...





Gremlins
"Now was that civilized? No, clearly not. FUN, but in no sense civilized"



The Gremlins won handily with 5 votes out of 6 (83%). However, while Rorschach had an early lead, he ended up tied with Donald Duck. As a result of that and my ties in the tiebreakers, I will make Donald exempt from Total Elimination, and he will still remain in the candidate pool for the future.

However, we must still hang our heads as Geekdom Madness bids a final farewell to Seth Brundle ("I'll hurt you if you stay!")


Here's the breakdown. Check back tomorrow!

Press the thing to make the thing a bigger thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment