Saturday, February 28, 2015

Geekdom Madness 2015

So tomorrow starts another exciting Geekdom Madness competition. I already went over the details here, but today I will unveil this year's breakdown so you can all start thinking about who you want to vote for:

Click to enlarge and try to bleed from your eyeballs

If your computer lets you blow it up large enough to actually read, you'll notice a modest increase in female characters competing this year. This was intentional - it bothered me how few female characters came to my mind last time so I made it a point to think about how many women were really amongst my favorites in fiction - and who I wouldn't mind having win.

The preliminaries start in the morning and, again, we'll have two votes each week. Happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment