Saturday, November 8, 2014

Geekdom Madness 2014 Victor

We are ready to announce the Victor for Geekdom Madness 2014. Unlike the other Victor postings which are right on the front page, I'm going to add a page break because A) There's a lot more information, and B) to drive you all bonkers with suspense.




When the poll closed last night at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, the results were as follows:
Vote Count: 16
Jar Jar Binks: 50%
Calvin and Hobbes: 50%

My worst fear. I was the deciding vote. I couldn't choose between them. So, like any good gamer, I devised a solution:


The dice never lie

In case the video doesn't work, this means that the Victor of Geekdom Madness 2014 is.....











Jar Jar Binks
"Meesa accept dis with muy muy humility!"

Congratulations Jar Jar Binks! You've won our first Geekdom Madness tournament! Out of 32 candidates, you've come out on top and defeated some of the most formidable competitors in the game! Even though the final decision had to come down to a tiebreaker, the Force was with you on this day!

I want to thank everyone who voted in this tournament. I hope you had as much fun participating as I had administrating.

Here's the final breakdown. Goodnight everybody!

"Yousa guys bombad!"
 






No comments:

Post a Comment