Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Victor Update


Pollsnack got fixed, and Indy did indeed win 70%-30%.

The Blogger poll looks like it's going well so far, though. Here's what I feel...

Blogger: Less lead-up time needed; can set an end date so I don't have to rush home at 5:00 to end the poll; tells how many votes each one got.
Pollsnack: More dependable; Better aesthetically for the blog; More accurate percentages

So I put it to you guys to tell me in the comments which poll you prefer, and I'll go with whichever seems to you guys to work the best.

4 comments:

  1. To be flatly honest, they're about the same for me. I show up, click a button, and viola. My guess would be see what works the best practically for you and just go with it, because at least on the user end it's not all *that* much of a difference.

    So it looks like it's the dependable vs. set end-times that'd be the biggest determiner here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the pollsnack one is prettier, but man convenience drives a hard bargain....

      Delete
  2. Why do you have to rush home at 5:00 to end the Pollsnack poll? What happens if you end the poll at 6:00?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess nothing, but I like having that deadline.

      Delete