Friday, May 23, 2014

Geekdom Madness: Distinguished Competitors Victor

Like I promised, this is going up a little early. I was hoping the issues with the polls would resolve themselves, but sadly that's not the case. However, I had enough data from before to call this match.

The victor for the seventh round of the preliminaries is:










Catwoman
"Meow."
Before the poll went haywire, the results set the records for both lowest turnout and most one-sided fight. Only 5 votes were counted, 100% of them going to Catwoman. Rorschach didn't get a single vote, at least not before Blogger ate the previously counted votes.

I'm going to experiment with the polling widgets some more, see if Blogger's is still not working, see if there's a third party I can use. Either way, I'm going to do my damnedest to make sure the competition continues this Sunday like normal, so check back at the normal time.

Until then, here's the breakdown:

Clicking this time will actually make it smaller and harder to read.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment